Thursday, July 16, 2009

What about Pinging?

What do you think about Pinging? What means Pinging?
"Pinging or Ping is like raising the red flag on the mailbox to tell the mailman you have new mail to be sent. In this case, you are telling the weblog tracking sites that your site has been updated.
I have noticed a difference in traffic after pinging. I usually ping my site in morning and evening not all the pages, just few blogs who I find has less traffic. I find within half hour my traffic increases to about 20-25%." by Lgali at hubpages.
See all hub here:
Tips To Get Massive Traffic and Make More Money on your Blog


Here are some free sites you can use for pinging:

Ping my blog

Pingoat

Ping45


Pingomatic



Do you use to pinging? Please comment that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin